This post may contain affiliate links.
I love this Blueberry Avocado Fruit Smoothie. If you like blueberries you are going to love this fruit smoothie. This is actually a fruit smoothie as I was out of greens. I have been enjoying a green smoothie every morning since the class. In fact I am down 7 lbs since I started drinking 1 green smoothie a day. Each smoothie has approximately 200 or less calories and is PACKED full of fruits, vegetables, minerals and nutrients.
I can tell you my energy level is amazing. One tip that I learned is to use lemon essential oil or lemon rind to take the “bite” out of the greens. I also learned that by adding 1/2 cup or so berries you will turn your smoothie to a beautiful shade of pink, blue or red and it tastes just a little better I hope you enjoy! One tip is to freeze berries when they are at a stockpile price. You can even freeze green smoothies.
I love to freeze ingredients for my green smoothies! It saves me time and money!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 11 Points
Blueberry Avocado Fruit Smoothie
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup apple juice freshly juiced or unsweetened natural
- 1/2 cup carrot juice I juiced my own
- 1 green apple I prefer an organic granny smith
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 thumb sized piece of fresh ginger root you can use powdered if necessary
- 1 cup of blueberries frozen
- Blend liquid and greens well.
- Add apple, avocado, ginger and blend.
- Add frozen blueberries and blend.
- Add 4 drops lemon oil or lemon rind and blend.
Green Smoothie Recipes:
Other posts you may be interested in:
- Green Coffee Seed for Weight Loss
- How Local Honey Can Help With Allergies
- Four Yoga Poses to Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Paleo Diet and Cross Fit
Disclosure: We are not providing medical advice, please consult your physician with any questions.