Blueberry Waffle Casserole is an easy recipe that is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner! I made this for my family for a weeknight dinner and we loved it! I made some bacon and sausage links to serve along with the casserole. It was simple to make because I was able to get it prepped while the kids were at school and have it in the fridge. All I needed to do was pull it out and cook in the oven! I love dishes like that!
Blueberry Waffle Casserole is easy to make with Eggo waffles and tastes amazing!
Blueberry Waffle Casserole
- 6 frozen Eggo Blueberry waffles toasted and cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1/3 cup reserved
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- maple syrup optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange 3 of the waffles in a 2 quart rectangular baking dish.
- Top with about 1/3 cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- In a large bowl beat eggs with a fork; stir in milk, mustard and pepper.
- Pour over layers in baking dish.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Bake dish uncovered for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- If desired, serve with maple syrup.
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.