Buckeye Dip is perfect for Christmas or holiday parties! Tastes just like buckeyes and it has peanut butter and cream cheese in it, what more could you want?!?!? This easy dessert recipe you can make in as little as 10 minutes and it tastes better if you prepare a day or two before hand. It gives time for all of the flavors to come together. I know because I couldn’t resist to take a taste test after I first made it.
You can serve graham crackers with Buckeye Dip, but the possibilities are endless with what you can serve with it. Pretzels, chocolate sticks and even cookies tastes great dipped in this creamy, delicious dip. Of course it is so good you can eat it with a spoon. I like it because it takes less than 10 minutes to prepare compared to the longer process of rolling out and dipping traditional Buckeyes.
Be sure to make this dip for Christmas or an afternoon of watching football. Everyone will love it! Be sure to also check out our popular recipe for Buckeye Bark.
Buckeye Dip - Tastes just like buckeyes and it has peanut butter and cream cheese in it, what more could you want?!?!?
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 c peanut butter creamy
- 1/8 c milk
- 1 c confectioners' sugar
- 8 oz cool whip
- 12 oz mini chocolate chips
- graham cracker sticks
- Cream cream cheese, peanut butter and milk together until smooth.
- Add in confectioners' sugar and blend until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip and mini chocolate chips (for best consistency let set in refrigerator 2 hours before serving) but can be enjoyed immediately.
- Serve with graham cracker sticks, if desired.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.