Caramel and Chocolate Almond Iced Coffee is an amazing coffee beverage to enjoy! I wanted to share this delicious iced coffee recipe with you.
We love to indulge in this creamy coffee on the weekends. I will make a batch and we will fill up our coffee mugs and take them with us to our son's football games. Best of all we can brew our favorite coffee at home which saves us time and money!
The recipe for Caramel and Chocolate Almond Iced Coffee is so easy to make with Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut K-Cup. All you have to do is prepare the coffee using your Keurig and let the coffee get cold in the fridge.
As a tip, I will brew our coffee the night before and let it sit in a pitcher in the fridge overnight. I also like to make Homemade Whipped Cream to put on top, but you can also use whipped cream from the can! Best of all you can use any variety of Dunkin Donuts pods for this recipe. They come in regular, decaf, hazelnut, Rrench vanilla and my favorite the chocolate glazed donut.
Be sure to try Caramel and Chocolate Almond Iced Coffee very soon, you will not be disappointed! Plus it is a great way to save time and money too! That is always a huge Mom win!
Caramel and Chocolate Almond Iced Coffee
- 3 tablespoon caramel sauce
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 handful Ice cubes
- ½ cup cold- brewed coffee from Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut K-Cup®
- 2 tablespoon whipped cream for topping
- 2 tablespoon caramel sauce for topping
- Pour 3 tablespoons caramel sauce and almond milk into a small bowl; whisk together.
- Fill a glass almost full with ice cubes.
- Pour in the coffee and caramel mixture; stir well.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Coffee Posts You May Enjoy:
Disclosure: I am being compensated by Dunkin’ Donuts® Coffee for my participation in this campaign. All opinions are 100% my own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.