Caramel Cheesecake is a dessert party favorite! Friends and family always ask me to bring this dessert to gatherings. I usually end up making two because this is one of the first desserts to be gobbled up! If you love cheesecake and you love caramel then this is the must have dessert recipe for you!
So next time you need a great tasting dessert to make for a party or dinner be sure to try this one! You will not be disappointed.
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 15 graham crackers crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 4 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Hershey's Caramel Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- Press onto bottom of springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
- Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth.
- Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking.
- Chill in refrigerator until serving.
- Right before serving drizzle caramel syrup over each piece.
Delicious Dessert Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.