Cheesy Alfredo Spaghetti Squash is a healthy and tasty vegetarian dinner recipe. My whole family loved this cheesy squash! It was so easy to prepare and the hardest part was letting it cool off so I could eat it. It is a great low carb dinner idea the whole family will love.
I prepared my spaghetti squash in the crockpot. To learn how to do that - CLICK HERE ---> Crockpot Spaghetti Squash.
When I was ready to prepare dinner I removed the squash from the slow cooker and let it cool on a plate for 15 minutes. Next I cut it open, scooped out the middle and using a fork I shredded the squash. Next, I dolloped a couple scoops of Alfredo sauce in each squash halve and mixed it together with the squash noodles.
Then I layered on some mozzarella cheese, sprinkled with garlic powder and parsley flakes. Then they went under the broiler for a few minutes until the cheese was melted and bubbly. Be sure to try Cheesy Alfredo Spaghetti Squash because you will not be disappointed!
You can even make your own Homemade Alfredo Sauce too! Check out our recipe. Cheesy Alfredo Spaghetti Squash is delicious and healthy! This is a vegetarian recipe that everyone will love!
- 2 spaghetti squash cooked
- 1 jar low carb alfredo sauce or you can make your own
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Slice spaghetti squash in half.
- Scoop out middle and shred with fork.
- Place 2-3 spoonfuls of alfredo sauce into each spaghetti squash halve and mix.
- Place ¼ cup shredded cheese on top.
- Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of garlic powder and parsley flakes on top of cheese.
- Place in oven under broiler for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.