Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks recipe is my youngest son’s favorite to enjoy! If you ask him what he wants for dinner, he will ask for this but then again he is only six years old. Whenever we have pizza or a night of appetizers I like to make this cheesy bread and serve with marinara sauce or pizza sauce. My husband loves me to make these bread sticks on Super Bowl Sunday.
These Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks would be good for a New Year’s Eve party too. I have them on my menu to make this week. I like to serve mine with this Homemade Marinara Sauce, but if you have a jar of pizza sauce in your cabinet that will work too. Be sure to try this delicious cheesy bread soon! It is a semi-homemade meal that everyone will love! Perfect for pizza night too!
Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
- 1 10 ounce can prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with butter and garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
- Use a pizza cutter and cut dough into stick shapes lightly.
- Do not separate strips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Recut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet.
- Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.
More Bread Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.