Here is a great Chicken Burrito Bowl Lunch Meal Prep Idea that will make your week easier! No need to guess or worry what you are going to pack for lunch while trying to eat healthy. You can prep this on Sunday and have for the whole week. Just keep in the fridge and then in the morning just grab it and go. At work all you have to do is heat it up in the microwave and enjoy the rest of your break.
If desired you can wrap the mixture in a tortilla or place it on top of a bed of lettuce. The decision is totally yours. I like to pack a few lime slices and after heating squeeze it all over the top and enjoy. Be sure to try this delicious Chicken Burrito Bowl Lunch Meal Prep Idea, you will not be disappointed!
Chicken Burrito Bowl Lunch Meal Prep Idea
Chicken Burrito Bowl Lunch Meal Prep Idea is the perfect way to pack healthy lunches for work!
- 3 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into slices
- 1 1/2 cups of prepared rice
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 whole red onion sliced and sauteed
- 1/2 cup jalapenos optional
- 1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese blend
- 1 lime cut into wedges optional
- 1 whole red bell pepper
- Place a 1/4 cup rice into 5 containers.
- Next divide the rest of the ingredients evenly among the 5 containers.
- Make sure to place the lime or lemon wedges on top so you can remove before heating.
- Place lids on container and store in the fridge.
- To reheat. place in microwave for 1 minute, stir and heat longer if needed.
- Squeeze lime wedges on top and enjoy!
Lunch Ideas You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.