You will love this easy, comfort dinner recipe for Chicken Noodle Casserole! It has become a family favorite in our house. We didn't have leftovers and my oldest two boys were upset! They sure are growing boys, so next time I will be sure to double this recipe for my family.
For this recipe you can use shredded chicken that you may have in your freezer like I did, or you can buy a rotisserie chicken from the store and shred it. This dish is similar to tuna noodle casserole but for those who don't like tuna (like my kids) you can make this delicious Chicken Noodle Casserole. Be sure to give it a try, it is very comforting and good on a cold winter night! You will not be disappointed.
You can even make this recipe as a freezer meal by preparing as directions state below. Wrap with foil and write instructions of - 350 degrees, 50 minutes covered, 5 - 10 minutes uncovered, serve. Place in freezer until ready to use.
Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 2-3 cups shredded chicken
- 2 ½ cups egg noodles cooked and drained
- 1 ½ cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can 10.5 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can 14 oz chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- dash salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients except the shredded sharp cheddar cheese, add in salt and pepper if desired; mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the sharp cheddar cheese on top.
- Place foil over dish and place in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and place back int he oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Casserole Recipes You May Enjoy:
You May Also Like this Post --->10 Oven Ready Freezer Meals
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.