Chicken Pasta is a great meal to prepare for a busy night. You can prepare this meal in 30 minutes or less! With Springtime and end of the school year upon us, my boys have several activities going on and it seems we are doing something every evening during the week. This easy recipe is great to make in a snap.
All you need is pasta noodles, jar of spaghetti sauce and shredded chicken. I always have shredded chicken in my freezer because I purchase chicken from the store when it is at a stockpile price, cook it, shred it and then freeze it in separate bags for recipes when I need it. This helps me in saving time. Chicken Pasta is a nice twist on the traditional beef dish. Dinner that you can prepare in 30 minutes or less!
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken
- 3 cups egg noodles
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- While cooking pasta heat large skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in jar of spaghetti sauce and add shredded chicken.
- Heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon sauce mixture over egg noodles and serve.
Be sure to check out these other Easy Weeknight recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.