Chicken Sausage Gumbo is full of big flavor and taste. It will seem as if you have spent all day slaving in the kitchen cooking this delicious gumbo when it can be prepared in as little as 30 minutes! All you need is Johnsonville Chicken Sausage Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese, Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice, bell peppers and beef broth.
This recipe is so simple and one of the easiest meals I have ever prepared. My husband and I loved it!
Chicken Sausage Gumbo
- 1 pkg Johnsonville Chicken Sausage
- 1 pkg Uncle Ben's Ready Rice
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 3 cups beef broth
- Slice the Chicken Sausage and place in pot.
- Add peppers and beef broth.
- Heat over medium - high heat for 20 minutes.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Add rice to pot and stir well.
- Serve in bowls and enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other Soup recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.