Who doesn't love a good moist Chocolate Chip Cookie??? This is the best one I have ever tried. It will soon become a staple at all of the Holiday parties I will be attending this season. Sometime it is very hard to not eat them all as they come out of the oven.
I like to serve Creamy Peppermint Coffee with these delicious cookies. This recipe makes 3 dozen. I normally double it though to be sure I have enough.
Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups 12-oz. pkg. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.