Chocolate Chip Sweetened Crumb Cookies are so delicious and will melt in your mouth with every bite! My kids have said that this is their favorite cookie so far this holiday baking season. That says a lot. These crumb cookies are great if you are doing a cookie exchange this Christmas. Or if you want to make them for a teacher gift or a work party.
Mom’s Best Sweetened Wheat-fuls cereal is a lightly sweetened whole grain shredded wheat cereal that makes for a healthy and delicious breakfast. It is free of artificial flavors or preservatives and has no hydrogenated oils. or high fructose corn syrup. There is 44g of whole grain per serving, made with whole grain wheat, is also naturally cholesterol free and 0g trans fat per serving.
Be sure to try this scrumptious Chocolate Chip Sweetened Crumb Cookie recipe, you will not be disappointed!
Chocolate Chip Sweetened Crumb Cookies
- 1 stick of butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups crushed up Sweetened Wheat-fuls Cereal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and almond extract.
- Combine the dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add to the creamed mixture.
- Finally, stir in the crumbs and the chocolate chips.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put onto the cookie sheet in 1 tablespoon balls.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for two minutes on baking sheet then remove to wire rack.
More Mom’s Best Cereal recipes you May Enjoy:
Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats (gluten free)
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.