This post may contain affiliate links.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries are absolutely divine. They are so simple to make and they look great for when company comes over. Perfect for any party or family gathering.
All you need is fresh strawberries and chocolate bark. I usually just buy the store brand because it is a lot cheaper than the name brand and tastes just the same. Be sure to watch your chocolate when melting it because if you overheat the chocolate then it will be ruined. You can also make these ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until your ready to use them.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries are perfect for Valentine’s Day or a special occasion! Chocolate Covered Strawberries are easy to make. Don’t pay the expensive price for them when you can make them yourself.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
These strawberries are divine for an afternoon snack or to serve at a party. Chocolate Covered Strawberries are easy to make. Don't pay the expensive price for them when you can make them yourself. Such an easy and delicious special treat to make for Valentine's Day.
- 1 lb fresh strawberries rinsed and pat dry
- 1 pkg chocolate bark melted
- parchment paper
- Lay out parchment paper on counter.
- Melt chocolate bark ( I melt my chocolate in the microwave, I start off with a minute and stir then 15 second intervals stirring in between until chocolate is smooth)
- Dip strawberry into chocolate and lay on parchment paper.
- Once the chocolate has hardened then you can enjoy or put in a container and store in fridge.
You can make as many strawberries you want. Just melt enough chocolate for that amount. You cannot save the chocolate once it is melted.