Chocolate Crinkles are the simplest cookies to make and the tastiest according to my boys! All you need is a box of cake mix (Chocolate Fudge is my favorite), egg, oil, water and powdered sugar. Best of all you can easily make this gluten free or sugar free when you choose a specific cake mix.
How simple is that! You mix the first 4 ingredients together until a soft dough forms and everything is incorporated together.
Next you roll into 1-inch balls and then roll through powdered sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, bake in the oven for 10 minutes and then if you can wait for them to cool (which I can't) serve and enjoy! These chocolate crinkles go perfect with White Hot Chocolate Recipe.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix I use chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, egg, water and oil.
- Mix well until soft dough forms.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and then roll through powdered sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to cooling rack.
- Let cool then serve and enjoy!
Be sure to try these other Cookie recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.