Chocolate Crinkles are the simplest cookies to make and the tastiest according to my boys! All you need is a box of cake mix (Chocolate Fudge is my fave), egg, oil, water and powdered sugar. How simply is that! You mix the first 4 ingredients together until a soft dough forms and everything is incorporated together.
Next you roll into 1-inch balls and then roll through powdered sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, bake in the oven for 10 minutes and then if you can wait for them to cool (which I can’t) serve and enjoy! These chocolate crinkles go perfect with White Hot Cocoa (recipe coming soon!).
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix I use chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, egg, water and oil.
- Mix well until soft dough forms.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and then roll through powdered sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to cooling rack.
- Let cool then serve and enjoy!
You can store these cookies in an air tight container for 1 week.
Be sure to try these other Cookie recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.