Chocolate Salted Caramel Haystacks are simple amazing and you only need 4 ingredients to make them! My boys and hubby could not get enough of them. These are great if you need a dessert for a harvest party or gathering. The hardest part of making these Chocolate Salted Caramel Haystacks is waiting for the chocolate to harden. Of course I was getting impatient so I placed them in the fridge to speed up the process.
After making the Chocolate Salted Caramel Haystacks it is best to keep them in the fridge to keep them fresh. I can't say for exactly how long they will keep, because my boys devoured these sweet treats within a few days! Be sure to give them a try because you will not be disappointed.
Chocolate Salted Caramel Haystacks
- 1 12 oz pkg chocolate chips
- 1 12 oz pkg salted caramel chips
- 1 cup peanuts (chopped)
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups Chinese Rice Noodles
- Combine chocolate chips and salted caramel chips in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat on the stove.
- Stir often until fully melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in peanuts and chow mein noodles and stir to fully combine.
- Drop a tablespoon of the chocolate mixture on a sheet of wax paper.
- Let sit for a few hours until the chocolate hardens or place in the fridge to harden faster.
More FALL Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.