These Christmas Cookie Crinkles are so easy to make with only 6 ingredients! It will be the easiest dessert recipe you can ever make. Perfect for those last minute recipes you need for a party. I love making these for Christmas Eve when I host my husband’s family at our home. It is a delicious cookie that adults and children love. Plus I love that it is festive and looks great as a centerpiece on a plate.
It will only take about five minutes to mix everything together for these Christmas Cookie Crinkles. If you have kids they can even get in on the fun! Next you roll the dough into balls and roll through powder sugar. Place on the cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Try to let them cool before indulging in one! You can even mix up the food coloring and make them coordinate for a specific party. The possibilities are endless with these scrumptious cake cookies. Be sure to try them this Christmas!
Christmas Cookie Crinkles
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- red food coloring
- green food coloring
- 1 cup powder sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cake mix, egg, oil and water with a spatula.
- Divide the dough into two separate bowls.
- Add 4-5 drops of red food coloring into one bowl and mix; add more food coloring if it isn't red enough.
- Repeat the same steps with the green food coloring in the other bowl.
- Roll the dough into 1/2 inch balls and roll through powder sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes then remove to wire rack to finish cooling.
- Store in an air tight container.
More Cookie Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.