Christmas Crack is so addicting and you can not eat just one piece! This delicious dessert snack will not last long on Christmas Day! You start the recipe by boiling butter and brown sugar, so you know it has to be good. I think Paula Deen would be proud 🙂
Next you line the crackers on a foil lined baking sheet. After the sugar and butter boil for 3 minutes you pour it over the crackers. Next it goes in the oven for 10 minutes.
When you pull it out you need to immediately pour a bag of chocolate chips over the top. After a minute or two and the chips have soften, you spread to smooth chocolate all over the top. The nest step is really simple. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 2 hours.
After 2 hours pull the sheet out and separate the Christmas Crack from the foil and crack into pieces. That's where the recipe name comes from. Store in containers and serve on Christmas!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter 2 sticks
- sleeve of club crackers
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar in the butter and bring them to a boil.
- Boil for three minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- Cover the foil with a layer of club crackers.
- Pour the buttery/sugary mix over the crackers, making sure they are all saturated.
- Put pan in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take pan out and sprinkle chocolate chips over the crackers.
- Let sit until chips soften.
- Spread the chips with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Freeze for two hours.
- Remove the pan from the fridge and peel off the aluminum foil.
- Crack it up into pieces, whatever size you’d like.
- Store in a container and refrigerate until you’re ready to eat!
More Christmas Dessert Recipes
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.