This post may contain affiliate links.
Christmas is right around the corner and if you are having a difficult time coming up with creative Christmas Gift Ideas for Aunts and Uncles we are here to help you! There is nothing worse than striking out when it comes to gift giving. Don’t find yourself out wandering around on Christmas Eve shopping for a last minute gift. Don’t go for the same old same old. Take a few minutes to shop throughout the season and it will keep you stress free and able to enjoy the holiday. We have a list of Grandparent approved gift ideas.
Christmas Gift Ideas for Aunts and Uncles
- SpringFrame Canvas Print – the perfect gift!
- Coffee Mug – this DIY Sharpie Mug is perfect!
- Gift Card to favorite restaurant
- Popcorn Tin
- Wind Chime
- Sonicare Toothbrush
- Photo Calendar
- JOCO Coffe Cup – I am in LOVE with these eco-friendly, BPA & Chemical free cups that are barista friendly!
- Photo Book
- Handpainted Pottery
- Aunt Charm
- Aunt and Uncle Christmas Tree Ornament
- #1 Uncle Shirt or Hat
- Starbucks Gift Card
- Customized Bobble Head
- Tickets to see favorite sports team
- Magazine Subscription
- Tarah Jade Aroma Candle – Featuring organic soy that can also be used as a hand moisturizer after! The special wood wick burns up to 50 hours and with 15 classic scents like French Tobacco (cleaner than grandpas burning pipe, but has that same nostalgic smell) to other unique scents like Tomato Leaf, Madagascar and Black Fig. All made in the USA.
- Lottery Ticket
- iTunes Gift Card
- Homebaked Goods
- Car Wash Kit or Gift Certificate
- Bottle of favorite wine or liquor
- Dart Board
- Jigsaw Puzzle
- Key Chain
- Time with the kids – it is what they really want!
Need Ideas for Stockings?
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post but it does contain some affiliate links. Regardless these items are 100% our own opinion.