This post may contain affiliate links.
This delicious Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake recipe really tastes like french toast! My whole family loved it and they want me to make it again on Christmas morning. Which will be perfect because it is so easy to prepare. I may even make it the night before and see how it turns out.
All you need for this scrumptious breakfast casserole is two cans of cinnamon rolls, eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, butter and maple syrup. You start by melting the butter and putting it in the bottom of a 13X9 baking dish. Next you need to cut each roll into eight pieces and toss in the dish. Now you mix the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla together. Pour the mixture over the rolls. Top it off with some maple syrup and put it in the oven to bake.
I promise you that your house will smell heavenly while the Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake is in the oven. My kids couldn’t wait for it to be done. Once it comes out of the oven, all you have to do is drizzle the icing all over it and serve. This recipe will definitely be added to our menu plan for sure! Be sure to try it soon, maybe even for Christmas morning.
Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake
- 2 tubes refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 4 Tbsp. butter melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Pour the butter on the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 8 pieces, and spread evenly over the butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla, and pour over the cinnamon rolls.
- Pour 1 cup of maple syrup over the mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 min.
- Top with the icing from the cinnamon rolls.