You will fall in love with this Cinnamon Strudel Muffin recipe. It is perfect for breakfast or with afternoon tea. I love how easy it is to prepare. This is always my go to recipe when I am having guests over for coffee or when I am going to a brunch with friends. They always rave about how moist and delicious this muffin is!
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 TBSP cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 beaten egg
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup oil
- 3 TBSP all purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the center
- In another bowl combine egg, milk and oil and beat well.
- Add liquids to dry and stir just until moistened (batter will be lumpy).
- Spoon batter into muffin tins, ⅔ full.
- Directions for topping: Combine flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs with some pea-sized pieces.
- Cover muffins with strudel topping
- Bake in a 400 degree over for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes and remove from cups.
- Serve warm with butter.
We hope you love this Cinnamon Strudel Muffin as much as we do!! My family asks for it again and again!
EASY MUFFIN RECIPES
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.