Complete Crockpot Ranch Chicken Dinner is so good with only 6 ingredients! Your family is going to fall in love with this tasty dinner recipe. A complete dinner using your slow cooker and you can feed your family. Whether you just are cooking for 2 or a family of five or more you can adapt this recipe to suit your needs. Put as much chicken as you want or as little as you need for this recipe, the possibilities are endless. You can even change and use dark meat, chicken breasts or any other cut of chicken.
Start by placing the chicken, fresh green beans and red potatoes in the slow cooker. (Helpful Tip - red potatoes work best because they will not overcook in the slow cooker). Next mix together the packet of Ranch Seasoning Mix and the Chicken Gravy Packet and sprinkle over everything in the crockpot! Now finish off by adding a half stick of butter and place over the chicken. Next pour some water over the veggies only, place the lid and let it slowly cook all day. It is that simple! You can use sweet potatoes or another veggie if you prefer. This is a great complete meal the whole family will love.
You will end up with juicy, flavorful chicken and delicious vegetables. You can make this gluten free when you use a gluten free gravy mix. Be sure to add Complete Crockpot Ranch Chicken Dinner recipe to your menu because you will not be disappointed! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. It is sure to be a family favorite once you give it a try.
- 2-4 chicken breasts thawed
- 1-2 cups fresh green beans
- 4 cups red potatoes quartered
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 packet chicken gravy mix
- 4 tbsp butter half a stick
- 1/3 cup water
- Place chicken in center of the crockpot.
- Next add green beans to one side and the potatoes to the other side.
- Mix the packets together and sprinkle over everything.
- Place the butter on top of the chicken.
- Next pour the water over the vegetables only.
- Place the lid on and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Complete Dinner Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.