I love Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad. It really makes me sad though because I can't order it anymore because it is not served on gluten free bread. That is when I decided to make it at home! My husband also loves it too and he thinks this copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad recipe is spot on the original. I think the best news is that you can choose to eat it with our without bread or any type of bread you enjoy! It is so easy to make! I hope you enjoy it too!
This Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad tastes AMAZING! Just like the real thing!
Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad
- 1 cup cooked Chicken Breast
- ¼ cup diced Celery
- 1 large diced Hard Boiled Egg
- 2 TBSP Sweet Pickle Relish
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise
- dash Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 slices Wheatberry Bread or gluten free
- whole Leaf lettuce
- Combine chicken, celery, egg, mayonnaise, relish, salt and pepper.
- Toast bread.
- Top 2 slices of toast with lettuce.
- Divide chicken salad evenly over the lettuce.
- Top with remaining slices of toast.
Copycat Chick-fil-A Recipes: