You are going to fall in love with Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad. I love Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad. It really makes me sad though because I can't order it anymore because it is not served on gluten free bread.
That is when I decided to make it at home! My husband also loves it too and he thinks this copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad recipe is spot on the original. I think the best news is that you can choose to eat it with us without bread or any type of bread you enjoy! It is so easy to make! I hope you enjoy it too!
This Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad tastes AMAZING! Just like the real thing! It is easy to prepare and is the perfect recipe to meal prep for the week. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! You can't go wrong with a good copycat recipe!
Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad
- 1 cup cooked Chicken Breast
- ¼ cup diced Celery
- 1 large diced Hard Boiled Egg
- 2 tablespoon Sweet Pickle Relish
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise
- dash Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 slices Wheatberry Bread or gluten free
- 1 whole Leaf lettuce
- Combine chicken, celery, egg, mayonnaise, relish, salt and pepper.
- Toast bread.
- Top 2 slices of toast with lettuce.
- Divide chicken salad evenly over the lettuce.
- Top with remaining slices of toast.
Copycat Chick-fil-A Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.