Copycat Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice is super easy to make at home for a fraction of what it costs at the store! So next time you are wanting a Caramel Apple Spice be sure to check your kitchen and see if you already have the ingredients and get busy. It takes less than 10 minutes to make a huge batch for the whole family to enjoy! It is a great way to save both time and money.
This is a delicious apple cider with the addition of caramel and whipped cream. I love to buy this at Starbucks but it gets expensive. That is why I decided to recreate one that I could make at home for a fraction of the cost.
Copycat Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
- 64 oz bottle of apple juice
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel syrup
- ½ Cup of water
- ½ Cup of brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- In a pot add water, sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir constantly.
- Let the mixture simmer for about 5 minutes; mixture should reduce in half.
- While the cinnamon mixture is cooking, add apple juice to a large stockpot (each serving is 12 oz so heat up as much as you need).
- Once the apple juice is heated and the syrup is done, add 3 Tablespoons of cinnamon syrup to 12 oz of apple juice in a mug.
- Add whipped cream and drizzle caramel syrup on top.
Be sure to try these other tasty, refreshing Beverages:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.