Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice is super easy to make at home for a fraction of what it costs at the store! So next time you are wanting a Caramel Apple Spice be sure to check your kitchen and see if you already have the ingredients and get busy. It only takes less than 10 minutes to make a huge batch for the whole family to enjoy! It is a great way to save both time and money.
This is a delicious apple cider with the addition of caramel and whipped cream. I love to buy this at Starbucks but it gets expensive. That is why I decided to recreate one that I could make at home for a fraction of the cost.
Copycat Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
- 64 oz bottle of apple juice
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel syrup
- 1/2 Cup of water
- 1/2 Cup of brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- In a pot add water, sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir constantly.
- Let the mixture simmer for about 5 minutes; mixture should reduce in half.
- While the cinnamon mixture is cooking, add apple juice to a large stockpot (each serving is 12 oz so heat up as much as you need).
- Once the apple juice is heated and the syrup is done, add 3 Tablespoons of cinnamon syrup to 12 oz of apple juice in a mug.
- Add whipped cream and drizzle caramel syrup on top.
Be sure to try these other tasty, refreshing Beverages:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.