CopyCat Texas Roadhouse Pot Roast is one of our favorites! If you have ever ordered the pot roast at Texas Roadhouse, then you need to try this recipe. It was melt in your mouth good. This recipe was one of my kids overall favorites! It is very rare that all the kids like the same thing that much!
I served the delicious recipe with mashed potatoes and Macaroni and Cheese. I used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheesehead, loud and proud. Click here to get one --->Green Bay.
CopyCat Texas Roadhouse Pot Roast is so good and it's an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. This recipe will easily make the menu again. Will it make yours?
- 2 - 2.5 lb chuck roast
- ½ onion chopped
- ½ bell pepper any color, chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced or pressed
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ cup water
- Label two freezer bags and a qaurt size freezer bags with cooking instructions and date.
- Place the chuck roast in one freezer bag, then place onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic in another freezer bag, then in quart size bag put the sauce ingredients of tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, spices and water.
- Freeze together in the freezer until ready to use.
- Thaw in fridge over night.
- In slow cooker place in chuck roast first, top with veggies, then pour sauce on top.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Freezer Meal Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.