This post may contain affiliate links.
Country Bob’s Grilled Pork Chops are my all time favorite to make for dinner! We love Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce in our home. We put it on everything from burgers, steak, chicken, and we love to dip our french fries in it too. If you want to learn more about Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce click here.
Country Bob’s Grilled Pork Chops are so moist and taste delicious!
Country Bob's Grilled Pork Chops
So simple and easy to make! Prepared in 15 minutes!
- 4-6 boneless pork chops sliced thin
- 1/2 cup of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place pork chops on grill and close lid.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip pork chops over and brush sauce over pork chop.
- Close grill lid and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Flip pork chops over and brush pork chops generously with sauce.
- Close lid and cook for 4 minutes.
- Take off grill and let sit for 2 minutes then serve.
Be sure to check out these other Country Bob’s recipes: