Creamy Banana Pudding is my favorite dessert. My Mother-in-Law passed this recipe to me, and I have to say it is the best and most delicious dessert I have ever eaten!
This is a must print, pin, save and share recipe if you like Banana Pudding. No holiday is complete without it! She literally makes a punch bowl size!
Did you know you can Freeze Bananas? It is a great way to extend the life of the banana when you find them on managers special or they are over ripe.
Creamy Banana Pudding is the perfect dessert to make for a large crowd. So rich and delicious! If you don't make a large bowl, you will be sad once it is gone.
Creamy Banana Pudding
- 1 can 14 oz, sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cup cold water
- 1 box 4 serving package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups whipping cream whipped*
- 36 whole vanilla wafers
- 3 whole medium bananas sliced (dipped in lemon juice to keep from browning)
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- In a large bowl combine condensed milk and water. Add pudding mix and beat until well blended. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped cream. Lay Vanilla wafers with the bottom out (see picture). Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 ½ quart glass serving bowl.
- Top with ⅓ each of the vanilla wafers, bananas and remaining pudding. Repeat layering twice ending with pudding mixture. Chill thoroughly.
- Decorate with crumbled vanilla wafers on top.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.