Creamy Banana Pudding is my favorite dessert. My Mother-in-Law passed this recipe to me and I have to say it is the best and most creamy Banana Pudding I have ever eaten! This is a must print, pin, save and share recipe if you like Banana Pudding. No holiday is complete without it! She literally makes a punch bowl size!
Did you know you can Freeze Bananas? It is a great way to extend the life of the banana when you find them on managers special or they are over ripe.
Creamy Banana Pudding
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 4 serving package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups whipping cream whipped*
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas sliced (dipped in lemon juice to keep from browning)
- lemon juice
- In a large bowl combine condensed milk and water. Add pudding mix and beat until well blended. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped cream. Lay Vanilla wafers with the bottom out (see picture). Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 1/2 quart glass serving bowl.
- Top with 1/3 each of the vanilla wafers, bananas and remaining pudding. Repeat layering twice ending with pudding mixture. Chill thoroughly.
- Decorate with crumbled vanilla wafers on top.