Creamy Banana Pudding is my favorite dessert. My Mother-in-Law passed this recipe to me and I have to say it is the best and most creamy Banana Pudding I have ever eaten! This is a must print, pin, save and share recipe if you like Banana Pudding. No holiday is complete without it! She literally makes a punch bowl size!
Did you know you can Freeze Bananas? It is a great way to extend the life of the banana when you find them on managers special or they are over ripe.
Creamy Banana Pudding
Creamy Banana Pudding is the perfect dessert to make for a large crowd. So rich and delicious!
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 4 serving package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups whipping cream whipped*
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas sliced (dipped in lemon juice to keep from browning)
- lemon juice
- In a large bowl combine condensed milk and water. Add pudding mix and beat until well blended. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped cream. Lay Vanilla wafers with the bottom out (see picture). Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 1/2 quart glass serving bowl.
- Top with 1/3 each of the vanilla wafers, bananas and remaining pudding. Repeat layering twice ending with pudding mixture. Chill thoroughly.
- Decorate with crumbled vanilla wafers on top.