Creamy Peppermint Coffee is a must have at our house at Christmas. We love this easy coffee recipe and it has a delicious flavor.
We love to serve Creamy Peppermint Coffee with our favorite - Two Step Pound Cake recipe. It is a great flavor combination.
You can pick up peppermint ice-cream during the holiday season at most grocery stores. This recipe only has two ingredients. I mean it can't get easier than that.
Having this tasty beverage during the holidays is a family tradition for sure. We love the flavor and that it is so easy to make. Be sure to give this recipe a try. You will be happy you did.
- 6 oz hot fresh brewed coffee
- 1 generous scoop of peppermint icecream
- Pour coffee into large mug.
- Add ice cream.
- Stir until slightly melted.
- Tip - For an extra special treat, top with whipped creme and add a cinnamon stick, peppermint stick or sprinkle with cocoa powder, ground nutmeg or ground cinnamon.
Be sure to check out these coffee posts:
DIY Containers - How to reuse your Coffee Mate Containers
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.