Creamy Peppermint Coffee is a must at our house at Christmas. We love to serve it with our favorite – Two Step Pound Cake recipe. It is a family tradition for sure.
Creamy Peppermint Coffee
- 6 oz hot fresh brewed coffee
- 1 generous scoop of peppermint icecream
- Pour coffee into large mug.
- Add ice cream.
- Stir until slightly melted.
- Tip - For an extra special treat, top with whipped creme and add a cinnamon stick, peppermint stick or sprinkle with cocoa powder, ground nutmeg or ground cinnamon.
Be sure to check out these coffee posts:
DIY Containers – How to reuse your Coffee Mate Containers