- 1 1/2 lb chicken breasts boneless, skinless (or any cut of chicken that you prefer)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese Kraft Mexican Blend
- Lightly grease your crockpot with olive oil.
- Place the whole chicken breasts (or cut of chicken that you prefer) in your crockpot and pour the salsa over it.
- Cook for 2 hours on high
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees
- Place chicken in a lightly greased baking dish and cover with salsa from the crockpot draining all liquid.
- Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes. The sauce and cheese will begin to bubble when done.
- Optional - garnish with fresh cilantro and Breakstone Sour Cream if desired.
- Enjoy with rice, tortilla or leaf lettuce or just as is!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Kraft Foods however all opinions are 100% my own.