Crockpot Candy Crack Recipe is the easiest slow cooker dessert recipe ever! You just put everything in the crockpot and 2 hours later it is ready to spoon out. The hardest part is waiting for the chocolate clusters to harden. What I like most about this recipe is it makes a large quantity, so you can use it for gift giving and parties.
You can even make the clusters more delicious by adding M&M’s or sprinkles, which I did to some of my clusters. My hubby says they taste just like Goobers. My boys love munching on the Crockpot Candy Crack clusters. Be sure to try them soon, you will not be disappointed!
For this recipe all you need is: 1 (16 oz) jar of salted peanuts, 1 (16 oz) jar of unsalted peanuts, 1 (12 oz) bag semi sweet chocolate chips, 1 (12 oz) bag milk chocolate chips. 2 (10 oz) bag peanut butter chips and 2 (1 lb) vanilla candy coating.
Layer all the ingredients in a 6 QT crockpot, starting with peanuts. Turn the pot on low and cover with lid for 2 hours. Stir well until fully combined. Spoon mixture onto wax paper and allow to harden for 1 hour. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. That is it! I told you it was simple.
I hope you enjoy this Crockpot Candy Crack Recipe as much as we do! It is seriously addicting and once you start you just don’t want to stop eating it! I always make it for the holidays because my family requests it! They all love it so much. I like it too and it is so easy to prepare. No one realizes how easy it is for you! They will think you spent hours making this delicious candy in the kitchen.
Crockpot Candy Crack Recipe
- 1 16 oz jar of salted peanuts
- 1 16 oz jar of unsalted peanuts
- 1 12 oz bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 2 10 oz bag peanut butter chips
- 2 1 lb vanilla candy coating
- Layer all ingredients in a 6 QT crockpot, starting with peanuts.
- Turn the pot on low and cover with lid for 2 hours.
- Stir well until fully combined.
- Spoon mixture onto wax paper and allow to harden for 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.