Crockpot Chicken, Broccoli and Cheese Casserole recipe is out of this world amazing! I loved being able to make this delicious casserole in my Casserole Crockpot and not having to heat my kitchen up using my oven. It has been in the 90's here in Kentucky and the last thing I want to do is heat my house up making dinner for the family.
To make this casserole even easier to prep you can make the rice ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to use. Otherwise you can just get the boil in a bag rice and they only take 10 minutes, that is what I did. I also happened to have left over fried chicken so I used that for my chicken. I tore the skins off and cut into cubes and it was amazing in the recipe.
To make things even easier I mixed everything together right in the crockpot casserole dish. No need to clean another dish when you can combine everything together in the dish. Once mixed I added the crumbled corn flakes and drizzled melted butter on top. Next I set the crockpot on low and set the timer for 2 hours.
It was so simple to use. Just make sure when you remove the lid to lift it straight up and then let the steam (water) run off into the sink. Serve right away and enjoy a scrumptious dinner, so be sure to make Crockpot Chicken, Broccoli and Cheese Casserole soon you will not be disappointed!
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups broccoli florets broken down into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- Rub 1 tbsp butter all over crockpot on the inside to prevent the edges from burning.
- Mix up all the ingredients except corn flakes and butter right in the crockpot.
- Sprinkle the crushed corn flakes over the top of the casserole.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Place lid on and cook on low 2 - 3 hours or on high 1-2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Popular Crockpot Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.