This scrumptious Crockpot Chicken Paprika Recipe is a great family dinner soup like that is also a freezer meal! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when doing twenty crockpot freezer meals for my family’s dinners. With end of the school year activities in full swing and summer break coming, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family. This is one of the 20 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 4 Hours Plan.
So I got busy finding and creating recipes so I could take an afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family. This complete spicy chicken crockpot recipe was one of the most flavorful meals out of all the slow cooker meals. I served the delicious chicken paprika with rolls.
Crockpot Chicken Paprika Recipe is so good and it’s an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this complete crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed. This recipe is naturally gluten free when you use gluten free Worcestershire sauce and gluten free bouillon cube.
Be sure that you invest in a good quality slow cooker. Our favorite is this programmable cook and carry 6qt oval slow cooker. I hope you enjoy this Crockpot Chicken Paprika Recipe as much we did! Crockpot Chicken Paprika Recipe is a flavorful, spicy slow cooker freezer meal!
Crockpot Chicken Paprika Recipe
- 1 lb boneless chicken cubed
- 3 russett potatoes peeled and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup baby carrots diced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp butter chopped
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Label gallon size freezer bag with name of recipe, date and instructions.
- Place all ingredients in bag except water, bouillon and sour cream and seal; mix evenly.
- Place in freezer.
- To Cook: Thaw overnight in fridge.
- Dump bag in slow cooker, add water and bouillon cube; stir well.
- Place lid on.
- Cook on low 8 hours, remove chicken and vegetables and add in sour cream.
- Whisk to combine, add chicken and vegetables back in and coat.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Freezer Meals Recipes and Ideas
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.