This Crockpot Chicken & Rice with Black Beans is a great add to your menu plan! Menu planning is a great way to take the worry out of dinner! If you are looking to make freezer meals check out 15 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 90 minutes! This recipe is a perfect freezer meal. I save money on our grocery budget by prepping and planning out the meals.
I serve this delicious Crockpot Chicken & Rice with Black Beans over rice in pasta bowls. It adds a little extra taste when you squeeze a lime over the top of your finished rice bowl. I did not list it in the ingredients or the shopping list, but it is a great way to add to your meal. I used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheesehead, loud and proud. Click here to get one --->Green Bay.
- 2 Tbsp paprika feel free to use less but this is what we used
- 1/3 cup dried minced onions
- 1 can 15 oz black beans
- 1 can 15 oz corn
- 1 can 15 oz Cream of Chicken
- 1 can 14oz Rotel
- 1 cup milk
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- prepared rice for serving
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Place everything in the bag(do not drain cans).
- Freeze bag in the freezer until ready to use.
- Thaw in fridge over night.
- Dump bag into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken in the slow cooker.
- Serve over rice.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Freezer Meal Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.