Crockpot Chicken Tacos is my new favorite go to slow cooker recipe! I have fallen in love with how good this chicken tastes. I even used the leftovers to make a Chicken Burrito Bowl the next day for lunch. You only need four ingredient to make the chicken taco mixture. I served our Chicken Tacos on flour tortillas and then the family put their favorite toppings on.
Start by placing the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker, sprinkle the taco seasoning on it. Next pour the can of tomatoes on top and place the diced onion on top. Let it all slowly cook all day. Shred the chicken in the sauce in the bottom of the crockpot and let it simmer for 10 minutes before serving. Be sure to try Crockpot Chicken Tacos you will not be disappointed at all! This is a great low carb recipe too! Just be sure your tomatoes don't have added sugar.
If you are following the Keto Diet you will love how easy this Crockpot Chicken Tacos are to prepare. I like to serve them on a bed of lettuce, with a lettuce wrap or with a low carb tortilla. This makes a great freezer meal too! Simply place all of your ingredients into a freezer safe bag and freeze. When ready to prepare thaw in the refrigerator overnight and place in your slow cooker. I hope you enjoy this Easy Keto Diet Recipe as much as we do!
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 onion diced
- tortillas and your favorite toppings such as lettuce shredded cheese and sour cream
- Place chicken in bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle taco packet over chicken.
- Pour can of tomatoes on top, do not drain the can.
- Place diced onion on top of everything and place lid on crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred the chicken in the crockpot and stir to mix well and cook additional 10 minutes.
- Spoon into tortillas and place your favorite toppings on top and enjoy!
More Crockpot Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.