Crockpot Chicken, Pears and Cranberries is so wonderfully delicious that you will forget how healthy it is for you! This is a scrumptious Paleo crockpot recipe that is full of spices and will have your taste buds going crazy. My family fell in love with this chicken dish. It is also Whole 30 complaint.
I put all the ingredients in the crockpot first thing in the morning and cooked this dinner meal on low all day. My house was full of such a sweet and savory aroma when I got home later that night. My hubby who is usually a meat and potatoes kind of guy, really liked this meal. Be sure to try it because you will NOT be disappointed! Feel free to go heavy handed on the spices to give this dish more of a flavor. The second time I made this I added more spices and we enjoyed it even more.
Easy Freeze Slow Cooker Supper Directions: Add all ingredients to a freezer safe bag except broth. Freeze. When ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Place into the slow cooker. Add broth and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Crockpot Paleo Chicken with Butternut Squash, Pears and Cranberries is delicious and so good for you!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 7 Points
- 1 butternut squash 1.5 lbs., cubed
- 1 sweet onion sliced
- 1 bosc pear sliced
- 1 cup raw cranberries
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into halves or quarters)
- 1 cup veggie or chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Layer squash cubes at the bottom of the crockpot.
- Put half of the onions, pears, and cranberries on top.
- Add 1 bay leaf and some spices.
- Arrange a layer of chicken on top of the spices.
- Add another layer of spices and the second bay leaf on top of the chicken.
- Add the remaining onion, pear, and cranberries.
- Pour the broth over the mixture.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.