Crockpot Spaghetti Squash is the easiest and BEST way to make spaghetti squash! I love having spaghetti squash in place of pasta noodles because it is so much healthier for you and is low carb, but I dislike having to roast it in the oven for so long. So when I came across this way to make it in the slow cooker I couldn’t resist trying it. This is the perfect way to prepare spaghetti squash for the Whole 30 diet too.
I am so glad I tried it because it is as simple as poking some holes in the squash then placing it in the crockpot, adding some water, putting the lid on and then letting it cook on low for 6-8 hours. It is that simple and right before dinner all you have to so is remove it. Slice open, scoop out seeds and string out the spaghetti squash! It’s really that simple and I know that from now on I will only make it this way.
Crockpot Spaghetti Squash
- 1 large spaghetti squash or 2 small spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup water
- Using a fork poke the squash 4-5 times.
- Place in crockpot and add water.
- Place lid on slow cooker and set on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from crockpot gently and place on plate.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- With a knife slice the squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
- Using a fork scrap out spaghetti squash and place on plate or in bowl.
- Serve right away.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.