I am in love with this simple cupcake liner ornament craft. It is so affordable and a great way to allow your children to use their creativity. Best of all you can pick up the Christmas Themed Cupcake Liners after the season for pennies and this becomes a frugal craft project! You can often find them at the Dollar Store too! This can become a card or a sign to hang up to use as a decoration during the Christmas season. We hope you enjoy this easy cupcake liner ornament craft idea that is perfect for room moms and teachers.
Cupcake Liner Ornament Craft
3 cupcake liners
Yarn, cut into 3″ pieces
Wavy brown scrapbook paper
1. Flatten out 3 cupcake liners
2. Glue them onto a piece of construction paper
3. Cut 3 small triangles out of your wavy paper, then cut the tops off of the triangles
4. Take your 3″ pieces of yarn, placing each end together, then glue then onto the top of your cupcake liners
5. Glue your wavy brown triangles on top of your yarn
6. If you used plain cupcake liners, draw a couple snowflakes, snowmen, or a Santa on them.
7. Write Merry Christmas on the top of your creation and display proudly!