This decadent dessert recipe for Double Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies is perfect for the peanut butter brownie lover! If you love peanut butter and chocolate together than this is for you. My husband and boys love brownies, it is probably their favorite treat. If I ever ask if they want me to make cookies or brownies they will always pick brownies.
I think what makes Double Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies so good is because not only do you use peanut butter, but you also use peanut butter chips. So there is definitely a peanut butter taste, but believe me it is good. Be sure to try this peanut butter brownie recipe this summer, I guarantee no leftovers!
Double Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies recipe is the only brownie recipe you will ever need, it is so good!
Double Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter or margarine , softened
- 1/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2/3 cups 10-oz. pkg. REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Syup or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl.
- Add granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; mix into peanut butter mixture, blending well.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Spread half of batter in prepared pan; spoon syrup over top.
- Carefully top with remaining batter; swirl with metal spatula or knife for marbled effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.