Dry Onion Soup Mix Recipe is simple to make with ingredients that you probably already have in your spice pantry. For me I had all the ingredients and it only took me a few minutes to mix them together. Making your own dry onion soup mix will help you save money at the store from having to buy the dry onion soup packets.
So next time your dinner recipe calls for dry onion soup mix be sure to follow this recipe and save money while doing it! Not only that you can control the ingredients you use! We love to be frugal and this is a great way to save in the kitchen!
Dry Onion Soup Mix Recipe
How to make your own Dry Onion Soup Mix Recipe. A great money saver!
Dry Onion Soup Mix:
- 2/3 cup dried minced onion
- 3 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a jar, then give the jar a good shake.
- I’d recommend shaking the jar to mix the ingredients well before each use.
- Use 4 tablespoons in a recipe in place of 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- Store this in a dry, cool place.
Check out these other Spice/Seasoning recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.