This Easy 3-Ingredient Ritz Cracker Chicken is a great tasting Kid Friendly recipe that's ready in 30 minutes! The whole family will love it. The chicken is so wonderfully moist and you only need 3 ingredients to make it! My kids were in love with the chicken and there were no left overs in my kitchen. When I told my family what was in it they were shocked and to tell you the truth I was shocked how good it was too. So simple to make and a crowd pleaser so that made me happy.
To start this easy recipe put your chicken tenders, ranch and crushed crackers in bowls. Then like an assembly line just dip the chicken into the ranch dressing then into the crushed crackers and place onto the baking sheet. I prefer to cook it on a cooling rack, placed onto the baking sheet, to help the chicken be crunchy all around. It is still very good straight on a baking sheet as well.
I hope you enjoy this easy 3-Ingredient Ritz Cracker Chicken. It is my go-to recipes for busy nights. I serve it with mashed potatoes and green beans or a side salad. So easy and everyone loves it. I call that a mom win.
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins or breasts cut into strips
- ½ bottle of Ranch dressing
- 1 sleeve of Ritz Crackers crushed
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place a oven-safe cooling rack inside of a cookie sheet, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line up an assembly line of 3 dishes: The 1st with chicken tenderloins, the 2nd with Ranch Dressing, and the 3rd with the crushed up Ritz Crackers.
- Season the chicken tenderloins with a pinch of salt & pepper then coat them in ranch dressing, immediately followed by the Ritz Crackers.
- Make sure they are coated well.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake in preheated oven until a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF (check with meat thermometer after 25 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.