This recipe for Easy 4th of July Jell-O Cake is so good! Everyone will be asking for the recipe and it is just simple ingredients that you can easily pick up at the store.
The nice thing about this Jell-O cake is you can prepare it the day before to save time. This dessert recipe is even good to travel with to barbecues and parties.
All you need for this is a box of blue Jell-O, strawberries, whipped cream and blueberries. Make the Jell-O according to the package directions and pour into a 11 X 9 pan and let it sit overnight in the fridge. After the Jell-O is set, carefully run a knife along the edge and flip on to a large cookie sheet.
Next line the strawberries in rows and fill in with whipped cream. See the image above. Next do a square of whipped cream and place blueberries on top. Keep cold until ready to serve! Be sure to serve this scrumptious dessert Easy 4th of July Jell-O Cake at your next party, you will not be disappointed.
Easy 4th of July Jell-O Cake
- 1 3.9 oz box, blue jell-o
- 1 package fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 can whipped cream
- Make jell-o according to package directions.
- Pour into a 11x9 pan and place in fridge overnight, or until set.
- Run a knife around jell-o and flip on to a large cookie sheet.
- Place strawberries in rows.
- Fill in with whipped cream.
- Do a square of whipped cream and place blueberries on top.
- Keep cold until ready to serve.
More Patriotic Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.