Easy American Apple Pie requires only 3 ingredients! A can of apple pie filling, package of pie crusts and cinnamon sugar. Just an hour later you will have a delicious warm scrumptious pie! My boys love to have a scoop of vanilla ice cream with theirs but I prefer to eat it all by itself. I like to savor each yummy bite. When I make this easy pie to take to cook outs I bring along some Homemade Whipped Cream to serve with the pie. Everyone is always asking for the recipes for both 🙂 They will be surprised when they find out how easy it is!
This is an Easy American Apple Pie Recipe that the whole family will love!
Easy American Apple Pie
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 package pie crusts
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unroll pie crust and lay in pie dish.
- Cut edges off.
- Pour can of pie filling into it and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar over the pie filling.
- Unroll the second pie crust over the top.
- Press edges together and make sure they seam together.
- Cut slits in the top crust in the center.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon sugar on top.
- Place in oven and bake 35 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other great Dessert recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.