Easy American Apple Pie requires only 3 ingredients! A can of apple pie filling, package of pie crusts and cinnamon sugar and an hour later you have a delicious warm scrumptious pie! My boys love to have a scoop of vanilla ice cream with theirs but I prefer to eat it all by itself. I like to savor each yummy bite. When I make this easy pie to take to cook outs I bring along some Homemade Whipped Cream to serve with the pie. Everyone is always asking for the recipes for both 🙂
This is an Easy American Apple Pie Recipe that the whole family will love!
Easy American Apple Pie
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 package pie crusts
- 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unroll pie crust and lay in pie dish.
- Cut edges off.
- Pour can of pie filling into it and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar over the pie filling.
- Unroll the second pie crust over the top.
- Press edges together and make sure they seam together.
- Cut slits in the top crust in the center.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon sugar on top.
- Place in oven and bake 35 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other great Dessert recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.