This Easy Apple Crisp Recipe is super yummy and the perfect dessert for Fall. This apple treat is my family's favorite to have after dinner during the Fall and Winter. My youngest son is always so happy when he sees it on the menu plan and wants to help me make it. He is a great little chef in the kitchen!
This is also great dessert if you have last minute guests for over for dinner. You can get everything prepped and into the oven in less than 15 minutes. If you have apples that are about to go bad this is a great recipe to use them in. Be sure to try this Easy Apple Crisp Recipe, you will not be disappointed!
- 6 apples peeled and sliced (I use Granny Smith)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- ½ cup flour
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup butter cold
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Layer apples into a baking dish.
- Mix together the flour, brown sugar, oats and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add in vanilla and cut in butter with a pastry blender or fork.
- Work until large crumbs form.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until topping is browned and apples are soft.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Apple Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.