Easy Baked Burrito is a great one dish meal! We love Mexican food in our house and this dish is definitely a favorite. My boys love having Mexican Monday every week and we usually have this at least once a month on the menu plan.
Easy Baked Burrito
Easy Baked Burrito is a great one dish meal! We love Mexican food in our house and this dish is definitely a favorite.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 jar 16 oz, salsa
- 1 lb browned ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together refried beans, Bisquick and water.
- Spread into 13x9 inch pan.
- Cover with salsa, browned ground beef and cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- When out of oven top with your favorite burrito fixings like black olives, shredded lettuce, green onions, chopped tomatoes, etc.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded cheese ove the top.
- Cut and serve.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.