This Easy Banana Cream Pie is the perfect dessert for any picnic or potluck. Everyone is sure to love this creamy dessert. It is so easy to make too with Jell-O! If you like bananas then you are going to love this delicious Easy Banana Cream Pie recipe. It is simple to make too!
One day my son requested banana pudding for dessert and I decided to make this instead. He was really happy with this instead. This easy banana cream pie is creamy and delicious. Better than banana pudding in my opinion. Give it a try today! You will be happy you did.
Easy Banana Cream Pie
If you like bananas then you are going to love this delicious Easy Banana Cream Pie recipe.
- 2 medium ripe bananas sliced
- 1 crust 6 oz, ready-to-use reduced-fat graham cracker crumb
- 2-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package 4-serving size vanilla flavor sugar free instant pudding
- 1 package 4-serving size banana cream sugar free instant pudding
- 2 cups thawed cool whip free whipped topping divided
- 2 whole graham cracker (or Nilla Wafers) Crushed
- Place half of the banana slices on bottom of crust. Set remaining banana slices aside.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spoon half of the pudding mixture into crust.
- Top with remaining banana slices; cover with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Serve topped with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
Crush Graham Cracker in a sandwich bag
Add Crushed Graham Cracker on top of pie.
Garnish with a few slices of banana.
Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
We have also put chocolate shavings inside the pie and on top. It is delicious too!
DESSERT RECIPES YOU MAY ENJOY:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.