This post may contain affiliate links.
This delicious Easy Beef Cabbage Soup tastes absolutely divine! Especially when you are not feeling well or you want something healthy to eat on through out the day that does not have a lot of calories. This fulfilling soup will leave you feeling satisfied. My best friend Christina (she was the matron of honor in my wedding) made this yummy soup and shared a picture along with the recipe on Facebook. I knew I had to give it a try. We tend to like the same food items. She also enjoys cooking mostly homemade food for her family. So I knew it had to be good!
This hearty soup will also smell so good when cooking, it will have your taste buds going crazy and your home will be so inviting. I could not wait for it to be done so I could taste it. My husband was not sure if he would like this when I told him what I was making for dinner. He is not a huge cabbage lover, but he was very pleasantly surprised to like the Easy Beef Cabbage Soup so much. He has already asked me to make it again!
It is is a hearty recipe that the whole family will love. You can make Sugar Cornbread or Sour Cream Rolls to serve along this delicious Easy Beef Cabbage Soup. It is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day! It is also an affordable recipe and a great way to stretch your family budget. We hope you enjoy!
Easy Cabbage Soup
Easy Beef Cabbage Soup is so fulfilling, tasty and simple to make in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 head cabbage sliced and chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 can 14 oz, diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet.
- Drain the grease from the ground beef and add the beef into a large stockpot.
- Add in chicken broth, onion powder, minced garlic, pepper and salt to the large stockpot.
- Get the mixture to boiling.
- Once boiling add in cabbage and can of tomatoes.
- Stir and turn down to simmer.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!