Easy Cheese Potatoes is my all time, favorite side dish EVER! Yes I am in love with this simple potato dish because it goes with most any meal. I am also in love with potatoes - mashed, baked or fried I love them all. Now my husband and my boys are not as crazy about potato dishes as me.
All you need for this delicious side dish recipe is sliced potatoes, shredded cheese, milk, butter and seasoning. You can make Easy Cheese Potatoes in as little as 15 minutes using the microwave. Great for a quick side dish dinner during the week. Be sure to try this scrumptious Easy Cheese Potatoes.
Easy Cheese Potatoes
- 2 whole potatoes peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- dash salt and pepper for seasoning
- Place sliced potatoes in 8X8 baking dish.
- Pour milk over top of the potatoes.
- Place pieces of butter on top.
- Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper; stir everything together and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.