This Easy Chili Dip Recipe is a favorite appetizer at my house! It is such an easy dip to prepare and always the first dip gone at the party. There are only 3 ingredients needed! You can use any brand of store bought canned chili. I personally like to use Gold Star Chili or Skyline Chili which is Gluten Free so Melissa can enjoy it too!
My boys love when we have Appetizer Night for dinner and this is one of the dishes on the table. My oldest son loves Skyline. Whenever I have a party and am serving this dip I usually make two of them. I also like to serve with tortilla chips and Fritos. Some people prefer tortilla chips but some like Fritos — like me 😉 Skyline is a Cincinnati Style product – however this is a great copycat recipe too. You can use any canned chili that you want.
You can also used FROZEN Cream Cheese – this is a stockpile ingredient at my house for sure! By freezing it you can extended the life when you catch it on sale.
I hope you enjoy this Easy Chili Dip Recipe. It is always the hit of the party when I serve it. Best of all it is affordable and so easy to prepare. I love easy appetizer recipes and this is one for sure.
Easy Chili Dip Recipe
- 1 can 14.5 oz or larger of chili (Skyline, GoldStar or store bought)
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- tortilla chips for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread cream cheese into bottom of baking dish.
- Open can of chili and pour on top of cream cheese layer.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle cheese on top; place back in oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.