I love this Easy Hugs & Kisses Valentine Card. It is so easy to make and the recipient will be showered with Hugs & Kisses. Most of the supplies needed to make this homemade card you will find in your craft supplies. This card is very affordable and would make a great Room Mom craft project for children! I simply used a piece of construction paper for the card base and then used scrapbook paper card to create the hugs and kisses.
Easy Hugs & Kisses Valentine Card Supplies:
- Construction Paper
- Scrapbook Paper
Easy Hugs & Kisses Valentine Card Directions:
- Cut a piece of construction paper into a strip.
- Fold into an accordion.
- Cut scrapbook paper into 8 strips
- Cut scrapbook paper into 3 0's.
- Glue the scrapbook paper to the accordion strip forming your hugs and kisses with the X and O
- Add a small heart cut out of the left over construction paper and add to the front of the card.