This post may contain affiliate links.
This recipe for Easy Lemon Shrimp can be prepared in as little as 15 minutes! I was able to have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes for my family. When preparing this seafood meal I always get fresh shrimp that has already been cleaned and deveined from my local store. Takes all the prep work out for me and all I have to do is wash the shrimp in a colander before adding to the skillet. Which is a way to save me time in the kitchen!
Start this delicious. gluten free recipe by adding butter and olive oil to a large skillet. Melt the butter with the oil over medium heat. Once melted add in the shrimp and lemon juice. Now for this part you can add fresh squeezed lemon juice or to save time you can add lemon juice from a bottle, like I did. Add black pepper if desired to the shrimp, then place the lid on.
Let the shrimp sauteed for 5-6 minutes before turning over. Once turned over add more black pepper if you want. Place lid on and let sauteed for another 5-6 minutes. Now the shrimp is done ready to serve. You can serve alone or use the drippings on the pan and pour over the shrimp for added flavor.
I serve Baked Potatoes and Sauteed Zucchini and Squash with our Easy Lemon Shrimp, it was a great refreshing dinner on a summer night. This is a delicious easy low carb dish if you are following the Keto Diet.
Easy Lemon Shrimp
- 3/4 lb fresh raw shrimp deveined
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- black pepper optional
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat with butter and olive oil in it.
- Once butter has melted, add shrimp and lemon juice to skillet.
- Sprinkle with black pepper if desired, then place lid on top.
- Saute shrimp for 5-6 minutes.
- Turn over shrimp, sprinkle with more black pepper if desired.
- Place lid on and saute for another 5-6 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!